Saturday, June 28, 2008

Valhalla: your comments

One of the most enjoyable, thought provoking plays I've seen in a long time. Times past and present merge so artfully that every time I thought I knew where this play was going it moved in an unexpected direction, as life, past and present, does. The acting, staging, direction of "Valhalla" have put this script on my "must read" list. Congratulations, Peter, for a grand kickoff for Essential Theatre's 2008 Festival!
Valetta Anderson

I've just come home from opening night of "Valhalla," the first play in the Essential Theatre Power Plays Festival. Script, direction, cast and crew -- all were great. I loved every moment and encourage all to catch it! For a sneak peak of the production, as wells as show dates and times, go to http://www.essentialtheatre.com/
Jo Howarth

No comments: